Most of the people have a garden and they prefer to keep it clean and tidy always. It’s a simple fact that trees and plants shed their leaves every season and in turn, new leaves grow to complete the cycle and marking the beginning to the next cycle. This goes on for, as long as, it takes.
We all know this fact right? What is so special about it? There was a time when fallen leaves and dry stems were removed with broomsticks, it was not an easy job to do, however, with time people who could do such labor switched to another works and those people who do such cleaning works charge comparatively higher wages than ever before. This is where need the for devices with motorized facility came into play. A leaf blower is one such revolutionary product that enables the user to remove the lawn or garden with ease.
Leaf blowers are of two different types corded and cordless and they come in compact and sleek design. This enables any user, let he/she be big or small, they could just carry the leaf blower around and clean the leaves by blowing them to a corner from where he/she could scoop it and dispose of it later.
This advantage alone has increased the demand for leaf blower today; there are more than one dozen leaf blower manufacturing and marketing brands that have been the getting good reviews on behalf of their leaf blowers.
We have carefully studied the market trend and based on it, here is the list of best cordless leaf blowers you could get today
Best Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews For 2019
1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower
- Comes incorporated with high quality Lithium batteries
- Could deliver air or blow air at a maximum speed of 150 mph
- Manufacturer offers extension tubes with this product that enables the user to blow the leaves and hard-to-reach corners with ease
- Tubes incorporated are designed in such a way that it does not reduce the efficiency of the blower in any way
- The entire leaf blower is lightweight and comes in a compact and sleek design
- The user could carry the product is just one hand
- The entire device could be controlled through a single button
- Could operate smooth and without much noise
2. Worx FBA_WG545.9 Air, Battery not Included
- Powered by Lithium ion batteries
- Lightweight and designed to avoid any self discharge
- Long tubes that could enable the user reach hard to reach places
- Could deliver the air or blow the air at a maximum speed of 120 mph
- Best recommended for cleaning leaves, patios, shops etc
- Shockproof design that makes sure that the device does not malfunction easily
- PS: this product does not come with battery incorporated; the user will have to purchase the appropriate battery and charger separately. However, the price quoted is reasonable
- The product comes with 8 add-ons that could be used for various cleaning purposes
- Laptop cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Inflating balloons and bladders
- Cleaning vehicle
- Dust tube with air flow control
3. BLACK+DECKER LSW36 Lithium Sweeper, 40-Volt
- Comes incorporated with 40 volt Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Designed to deliver maximum running time
- Power command controls incorporated for maximum control over the speed and power
- Best recommended for blowing almost every natural debris which include leaves, stem, flowers, etc
- Could be used to blow and clean surfaces like patios, deck, walkways, garages, driveways etc.
- Blow tube and built in scrapper enables the user to loosen the leaves stuck on the floor or grass
- Designed incorporating excellent grips and lightweight
- Does not produce much noise while functioning 66 dBA
- Could deliver air or blow air at 120 mph
4. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- Brushless motor incorporated device
- The motor incorporated is designed to deliver maximum efficiency
- Could deliver 400 CFM air at 90 mph speed
- Comes with a trigger that could enable the user to control the speed of the blower according to the users input
- The entire product is lightweight and ergonomically shaped for maximum carrying convenience
- 0 Ah Lithium battery incorporated which is comparatively more powerful than most of the leaf blowers listed above
- This leaf blower comes with a axial fan design
- Maximum efficiency and maximum running time
- Speed lock feature to relive your finger from stress, therefore, the user could set a optimum speed and clean the lawn
5. BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac
- 100% no emissions and no gases
- Efficient design that enables the user to clean the space
- Lightweight design with an overall weight of 6.9 pounds
- Best recommended to clean leaves, stems, patios, decks, walkways, driveways, and garages
- 40 volt Lithium battery that could power leaf blower for more than 1 hour
- The device comes designed for fact charging
- Soft grip feature that enables the user to carry the device around with ease
- Inbuilt scrapper for removing leaves and other debris stuck on the floor or grass
- Comes with a bag incorporated, the user could convert the leaf blower could be converted into a vacuum and the debris could be sucked in and deposited in the bag
- Power command feature that enables the user to control the entire device
6. BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper
- Designed in such a way that it could deliver air at a maximum speed of 130 mph
- Comes incorporated with 1.5 Ah Lithium ion battery
- The battery incorporated could retain the charge for more than an year without draining
- The entire leaf blower comes lightweight and produces minimum noise while functioning
- Best recommended for cleaning surfaces like floor, decks, garages, driveways etc.
- The entire product weighs only 3.7 pounds
- The leaf blower comes with long tubes that enables the user clean without stressing his/her spines
7. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- Comes incorporated with a brushless motor
- Designed to run for a long time
- Designed in such a way that it could deliver air or blow air at a maximum speed of 185 mph
- This device could be used as both blower and vacuum
- The motor incorporated is designed in such a way that it could remove both wet and dry leaves with ease
- 0 Ah Lithium ion battery
- Come with more than 1 attachment that allows the user the blower for more than one cleaning purpose
8. EGO Power+ 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower – Battery and Charger Not Included
- Comes incorporated with high quality turbine fans
- Designed to deliver 480 CFM
- High efficiency brushless motor
- Has Arc Lithium batteries incorporated for maximum efficiency
- One of the notable things about this leaf blower is that it comes with a variable speed option that enables the user control the speed according
- 0 Ah battery for prolonged running time
- Lightweight design
- The manufacturer offers a 5 year warranty on this product
- The device produces sound, as low as, 65 dB
9. Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- Designed in such a way that it produces 61 decibel sound only
- Comes with a variable speed feature
- Has a 6 stage air velocity and volume selection feature
- Brushless motor incorporated product
- Could deliver a maximum air speed of 120 mph and delivers 473 CFM air
- The battery could support the device up to 28 minutes
- Has a Makita extreme protection technology that protects the internal parts from dust, dirt, and water.
10. Worx Turbine 56V Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor, 125 MPH and 465 CFM Output with Turbo Boost and Variable Speed – WG591
- Turbine fan technology incorporated device
- This leaf blower comes with an overall weight of 8.1 lbs
- Comes incorporated with 56 volt lithium battery
- Has variable speed control feature and a turbo boost feature that can help you perform you cleaning job efficiently
- Designed for single hand use
- Requires only 90 minutes to full recharge
- Dynamic air flow design
Cordless Leaf Blower Buying Guide – What To Look For?
A cordless leaf blower is a blessing when it comes to cleaning by blowing the dirt, dust, and leaves. However, if you have checked the market you will know that the number of different models of cordless leaf blowers available on the market is not less. This makes the selection of best cordless leaf blowers a difficult task; here is a buying guide that could help you pick the best cordless leaf blowers available on the market today.
Battery type – A cordless leaf blower’s power source as you know is the battery pack incorporated into it. In the beginning, most of the customers would not consider purchasing battery powered devices as the batteries were heavy and this, in turn, would make the product heavy. But, today things have changed, there are lightweight cordless leaf blowers as the batteries are more advanced these days.
- Nickel-Cadmium battery powered cordless leaf blowers – If you are a person who is looking for a cheap cordless leaf blower, then, there is a high chance that you will end up selecting a cordless leaf blower with nickel-cadmium batteries incorporated. Yes, nickel-cadmium battery powered leaf blowers are cheap and durable at the same time. However, when compared to lithium-ion battery powered leaf blower, nickel-cadmium powered leaf blowers are heavy. Yet another disadvantage of this type of battery powered leaf blower is that, if the battery charge were low then you would find the leaf blower delivering poor performance.
- Lithium-ion battery powered cordless leaf blowers – Lithium-ion batteries are one of the advanced batteries that could power a device these days. When it comes to leaf blowers that have lithium-ion battery incorporated, they are lightweight and could deliver excellent performance. Yet another important advantage of lithium-ion batteries is that its lifespan extent up to thrice of nickel-cadmium batteries.
Sound produced – A cordless leaf blower serves the purpose of cleaning, it is a well know fact that blowers are loud; they could be a serious cause of concern to everyone around it. If you are a person who plans to use a leaf blower for a long time then, we recommend that you check the specification for the decibel reading, remember anything above 85 decibels could harm your hearing, and so make sure the product you are purchasing comes with a decibel below 85 or 80.
Power – When it comes to leaf blowers, the power of the device is often denoted in two measurements
- Miles per hour
- Cubic feet per minute
We have noticed that come cordless leaf blowers come with the power denoted in one of the any two above-listed measurement. It is often done to side step the real issue and to confuse the customer. The miles per hour, rating of a leaf blower denotes the speed of the blown air per hour and on the other hand, the cubic feet per minutes denote the volume of the air blown per minute.
Now, when it comes to a leaf blower, blowing some air at high speed does not do anything good, at the same time, a leaf blower that blows a large volume of air at low speed is also worthless. This is why it is very important that you know that, a leaf blower is efficient only if it can blow an adequate volume of air at the right speed. A combination of volume and speed makes leaf blowers efficient. Therefore, make sure that you are purchasing a leaf blower that could deliver an appropriate volume of air at a very high speed.
Overall weight of the leaf blower – A cordless leaf blower comes in different sizes, capacity, and different weights. Nevertheless, the main thing that affects the weight of a leaf blower is the battery incorporated into it. We have already mentioned it in the above section that nickel-cadmium leaf blowers are comparatively heavier than a lithium-ion leaf blower. So, if you are a person who does not want to carry weight in your hand, then, avoid nickel-cadmium leaf blowers.
Ergonomics – When it comes to ergonomics, there is only one important thing that we will request you to check before purchasing a cordless leaf blower. The size of the tube attached to the leaf blower through which the air is blown. If the diameter of the tube is too small, then avoid purchasing it. If you need a high-efficiency leaf blower then, medium diameter tube incorporated leaf blower is what you should look for.
There are more than a dozen brands that markets cordless leaf blowers today; the above-mentioned buying guide will help you picking the best suitable leaf blower from such a diverse market with ease.
As mentioned in the beginning, the products listed above are all cordless leaf blowers and are strictly shortlisted based on the brand reputation and the customer reviews alone.
Consider purchasing any one of the product listed above and you will not regret about it.
Table of Contents
- Best Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews For 2019
- 1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower
- 2. Worx FBA_WG545.9 Air, Battery not Included
- 3. BLACK+DECKER LSW36 Lithium Sweeper, 40-Volt
- 4. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- 5. BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac
- 6. BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper
- 7. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- 8. EGO Power+ 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower – Battery and Charger Not Included
- 9. Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- 10. Worx Turbine 56V Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor, 125 MPH and 465 CFM Output with Turbo Boost and Variable Speed – WG591
- Cordless Leaf Blower Buying Guide – What To Look For?