Gardening is a soothing past time that we all love. Personally, I do love spending my most of the spare time while taking care of my lovely plants. However, spending time in taking care of the garden clearly means that you are going to work with the mess. Dirty nails and clothes are just a way too normal after spending a few hours in the garden and after taking a good care of your plants. So, it is always recommended that you prepare yourself to work in mud. And the first thing that you will need to prepare is a great pair of gardening gloves that will help you keep your hands clean from germs and away from the mess.
However, it is essential that you choose a good pair instead of buying any cheap pair of gloves made up of the plastic. These gloves can not only help you work for more hours in the garden, but also will keep you safe the insect bites that may be hidden in your gardening soil. You might also like to check gardening apron reviews.
Here are the top ten gardening gloves that you can buy today. Go through them, and choose the one that suits you the best.
Table of Contents
- Best Gardening Gloves Reviews For 2019
- 1. Kamojo Bamboo Gardening Gloves for Women & Men
- 2. Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves for Women and Men
- 3. WILDFLOWER Tools Gardening Gloves for Women and Men
- 4. Bellingham C5371M The Bamboo Gardener Work Gloves
- 5. Vremi Heavy Duty Gardening Gloves for Men and Women
- 6. Garden Gloves for Women and Men by Amazing Stuff For You!
- 7. Garden Gloves Women Premium ByRZleticc
- 8. Garden Gloves from Slashome
- 9. Superior Gardening Gloves 3-Pack for Landscaping and Yard Work
- 10. OZERO Flexible Light Utility Gloves
- Gardening Gloves Buying Guide – What To Look for?
Best Gardening Gloves Reviews For 2019
1. Kamojo Bamboo Gardening Gloves for Women & Men
For those buyers who are willing to keep their garden maintained and well laid out, the Kamojo Bamboo Gardening Gloves for Women & Men are a great choice to opt for. These gloves are made up of all natural Bamboo fiber and being a completely natural material, this pair of gloves is extremely handy and is a great way to keep the skin safe from the dirt.
- Flexible and breathable material to provide you utmost comfort while gardening.
- This is made up of Bamboo fiber which makes it tough and bio-degradable.
- Unlike the other gardening gloves, the Kamojo Bamboo Gardening gloves are available in different sizes.
2. Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves for Women and Men
Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves is another brilliant pair of gloves that is perfect for both indoor and outdoor gardening. Using bamboo fiber makes it more breathable and safer to use than the gloves made up of the synthetic material.
- Customized sizes to get a perfect fit that helps you to do things efficiently.
- Light-weight design
- Touch-screen friendly. You can now use your mobile and answer important phone calls without removing the gardening gloves.
3. WILDFLOWER Tools Gardening Gloves for Women and Men
For those who are looking for a more reliable option than the bamboo fiber gardening gloves, the WILDFLOWER Tools Gardening Gloves can be a great choice. Made up of NYLON seamless glove shell, this gardening glove from Wildflower provide the ultimate protection against the possible insect bites who are hidden in your garden soil. Gloves have a Nitrile coating on the palms and fingertips that are great to keep your hands safe from small cuts that you may experience while working with bare hands.
- Available in two different colors and three different sizes. You can easily choose the one that suits you the best.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Unique grippy design to avoid slips and accidents.
4. Bellingham C5371M The Bamboo Gardener Work Gloves
Bellingham C5371M is a brilliant choice for the buyers who need to work in hot weather to keep their garden clean and well-maintained.The breathable Bamboo Rayon makes it an ideal all-weather gardening gloves that you can easily use for indoor and outdoor gardening.
- Machine washable
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Nitrile coating to make it a reliable way to work. You can easily avoid the cuts and insect bites due to this.
5. Vremi Heavy Duty Gardening Gloves for Men and Women
If you are looking forward to buy a set of durable, lightweight and extremely reliable set of gardening gloves, then you should not look any further than these pair of gardening gloves from Vremi. The first thing that you would notice about these gloves is that they are thicker than the usual gardening gloves. However, they are designed with a lightweight material so you won’t find any major difficulty to use them for hours. The reason to make them thicker than usual is to provide the ultimate protection from the cuts and wears that user may experience while dealing with plants like roses.
- Ultimate protection against plants like roses and aloe vera
- Three sets of gloves to make it bulk purchase
- Can be easily washed by using mild soap water
- Three different sizes to choose from
6. Garden Gloves for Women and Men by Amazing Stuff For You!
If you are after a simple looking pair of gardening gloves that you can use without worrying dirt and insect bites, then this amazing pair of gloves from Amazing Stuff for you! will be a great buy. Unlike the other gloves in the list, this set of gloves look relatively simple but is on par with all of them when it comes to the reliability and providing protection against the germs, dirt and other things that you may encounter while working in the outdoor garden. This has all the qualities that you can ever ask for an ideal set of gardening gloves, Additionally, you can use them for various other tasks too that makes it a truly multipurpose set of gloves for your home.
- Medium sized gloves that usually fits all men and women
- EN 388 certified to ensure the safety of the user
- A great glove for those who are looking for an all-purpose set of gloves for their home
- Breathable material to make it easier to wear for a prolonged period
7. Garden Gloves Women Premium ByRZleticc
If you are a woman and love gardening but afraid to maintain them due to lack of suitable gardening glove, then you should have a look at this amazingly designed pair of gardening gloves by RZleticc. These gloves are specially designed for women and have more vibrant colors than those gloves that are designed by keeping both men and women in mind. Additionally, there are several other features about the set gloves that make it an ideal product for the women who are in love with gardening and want to spend time on maintaining their kitchen garden.
- Touchscreen-friendly fingertips
- Cool designs to make them feel more girlish
- Ideal for women with small hands
- Durable enough to deal thorny plants
- Provides decent grip to hold the gardening tools
8. Garden Gloves from Slashome
Unlike the other products in this list, this pair of gardening gloves is rather more of a multipurpose set of gloves than just being suitable for the gardening. The gloves are made up of a waterproof material that makes it not only suitable for the gardening but also an ideal glove to use for the electricity-related tasks. Additionally, the gloves are stretchable and durable enough to get the best fit possible.
- A truly multi-purpose working glove that not only fits perfectly but also provides a reliablegrip to perform daily tasks including the gardening
- 1 year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Breathable material makes sure that the user can wear it comfortably for hours
9. Superior Gardening Gloves 3-Pack for Landscaping and Yard Work
For those users who are willing to buy a gardening glove that provides them enough grip to handle wet garden soil, this set of gloves will be a perfect buy for you. Apart from the excellent grip, the thing that makes this glove special is the fact that it has been made of a 100% bio-degradable material that makes it a perfect product for the buyers who care for the Mother Nature.
- Pack of three gloves to make a great discounted buy
- Durable enough to work in lawns. Perfect for the outdoor and indoor gardening purposes.
- Makes it possible to hold the gardening equipment easily while gardening even in the wet weather.
10. OZERO Flexible Light Utility Gloves
For those buyers who are looking forward to buy a tough, reliable and a grippy gardening glove that can be used for all gardening tasks, the OZERO Flexible Light Utility Gloves will be the best choice. Made up of a great combination of Deer Leather and Polyester, this glove is the lightest among all major gardening gloves available in the market. Moreover, you can also use your smartphones without removing the gloves due to the touchscreen-friendly material used on the finger-tips.
- The flexible and lightweight material makes it more usable than its counterparts.
- 100% money back guarantee
- It has a micro-elastic fabric back that makes it easier to fit most users.
Gardening Gloves Buying Guide – What To Look for?
Getting a gardening glove today from the market today might seem so easy, however, visit the market and if you try getting one in real time and you will end up very confused. There are several reasons for such scenarios, numerous brands and products are the two main reasons.
Here is a buying guide that could help you navigate through the market to get the best gardening gloves.
Material – When it comes to purchasing a gardening glove, everything could be avoided including the factors mentioned below. However, the material used to make the glove could never be excluded. The material with which the entire glove is made determines the protection, the comfort, and the price of the glove. Today a gardening glove could be made of any of the below mentioned material and each glove has its own advantages.
- Cloth – This material made glove is best recommended for light planting, light duty digging, raking etc. The greatest advantage of such gloves is that it can be washed and reused for many years and it is cheap, however, if not handled properly it could tear and prove unworthy, but for the price, you get the glove it will not be a pain getting a new one.
- Sheepskin or goatskin – A sheepskin or goatskin gardening glove is best recommended for planting, digging, raking, and cutting. The glove is one of the best comfortable gloves available on the market as it keeps the hand dry and has a property to remain supple even when it gets wet.
- Rubber or PVC coated – Planning to work in mud or with prickly plants, then this type of glove could serve your purpose well. Rubber or PVC coated glove could offer the maximum protection and utmost flexibility than most of the gloves out there. However, if you are allergic to rubber, go for PVC coated gloves.
- Pigskin or cowhide – if you are looking for the most durable, comfortable, and flexible leather glove then pigskin or cowhide gardening glove is what you might need. This type of glove could be used for any heavy-duty works including handling rocks, planting trees etc. However, comparatively expensive than other leather gloves
- Nitrile or neoprene – This material made gloves are specially designed to be used with chemicals and other product, however, check the specification and make sure the chemical you are planning to handle is labeled to be used with the glove you purchase.
Protection and comfort – Wearing a gardening glove is all about protecting the hand from any damages. Each type of gardening glove offer a different level of comfort and protection, refer to the material section above and you could see that leather gloves are good when it comes to comfort and durability. However, if not cleaned properly after use, it could prove unhealthy and annoying, on the other hand, if you go for cloth/rubber/PVC coated gardening gloves you could throw them away after a few uses, as they are cheap.
Length – A gardening glove could come in three lengths
- long- Covers up to the elbow
- medium – Covers half up between the palm and the elbow
- small – Covers only the palm and the ankles
Not all people would be comfortable wearing a long length gardening glove and small length gardening glove would not be best suitable for all the gardening works especially if you are digging deep. Therefore, it is best recommended that you consider purchasing a glove length based on the works you are considering to perform.
Price – Price of the product is often neglected while purchasing a gardening glove, however, we would remind you that gardening glove are not something that you should spend heavily on, but, remember leather gloves are comparatively expensive than other gloves. Therefore, we best recommend that you compare a few products and then purchase a glove at a reasonable price.
Getting a gardening glove from the market is easy, but selecting the best product is challenging and confusing. The buying guide above could help you overcome such issues, consider the factors mentioned in the buying guide and get a gardening glove and you will not regret it.
In all, having a good pair of gardening gloves is the most important thing that you should consider while planning for the gardening. These gloves can help you get rid of unwanted plants and insects from your garden without actually making your hands dirty. Moreover, a good pair of gloves also improves the efficiency of your gardening and provides you with a good grip to hold the gardening tools.
So, instead of using your bare hands to deal the mess of your garden, try to shortlist a pair glove listed above. You will be pleased with the purchase.